Question

Stewiesmom

Pay in full, pay down, or show consistency?
I filed bankruptcy June 2012. I have 1 credit card now with a $500 limit. In order to improve my credit score, should I make 6 months of on-time payments before using it again, or should I pay it off in full, and then use it for minimal purchases (gas, etc), or should I just pay it down to 10-20% of my limit and keep it there with payments and purchases?

Best advice is to use your card responsibly and pay it off each month. I try to keep my cards at less than 10% usage before the statement closes each month.