Question

AleciaJ

pay for delete letter response did not agree to PFD
Mailed a pay for delete offer to pay multiple medical debts and requested that each (9 total) be deleted as they are paid off. I recieved a response today that they agree to the repayment schedule but there was no mention of the agreement to delete. I suspect that was left off intentionally. Does this look like a decent response?

Dear Sir or Madam,
I have received a payment schedule in response to my previous letter, dated 11/23/2016. However, I see no acknowledgment or response to my request for these nine items to be invididually deleted, as payment is revieved, from all credit reporting agencies.
While I’m well aware that your purpose is to collect debts which you have obtained from original creditors, I am also aware that you are under no obligation to report any of these accounts to the credit bureaus.
That being said, your full cooperation in deleting these accounts in exchange for payment is appreciated.
When I receive signed documentation from your authorized representative on company letterhead stating that you agree to the terms above, I agree to pay either in the form of a cashier’s check, or money order. The first payment will be sent to you as soon as I have received a certified agreement from an individual permitted to sign to such an agreement.
I require your written agreement to these terms on company letterhead and signed by a representative who is authorized to enter into such agreements.
Thank you for your consideration.

a few adjustments

A couple adjustments were made, and I see no way to edit the original post so here is my final letter, going out tomorrow. Fingers crossed. 

Dear Sir or Madam, 

I have received a payment schedule in response to my previous letter, dated 11/23/2016. However, I see no acknowledgment or response to my request for these nine items to be individually deleted, as payment is received, from all credit reporting agencies.

When I receive signed documentation from your authorized representative on company letterhead stating that you agree to the terms above, I agree to pay either in the form of a cashier’s check, or money order. The first payment will be sent to you as soon as I have received a certified agreement from an individual permitted to sign such an agreement. The remaining eight payments will be sent, one per month  until the nine accounts are paid. 

Thank you for your consideration. 

Good catch that they did not make reference to your pay for delete.   They could have backed out of the delete as they had no actual agreement.  However, if you letter went certified mail, and your terms were clearly stated and they responded that they agreed, that could have been used in your favor.   If the letter was not sent certified mail, then in that case they could claim your letter was not the one sent to them that they agreed to.   Good luck in your endeavor and let us know how it turns out.