Question

jsalinas0607

pay for delete letter
Hi there, I hope someone could help me out.

I am 27 years old and with debt collections 125k, all medical bills. Unfortunately, all this came about because of my pre-existing heart condition which lead me in and out of the hospital for the last 3 years, and I ended up having open heart surgery in Nov' of 2012. I feel fine, however this debt is really depressing me and my chances of ever owning of home seems so far away or not even happening because of my credit score. Since, my condition is pre-existing at the time insurance did not cover all of my medical expenses, so I was stuck paying unbelievable amount of bills. I recently review my collections on here, and I figured I am am able to pay off some debts.

Now, my questions is.. I would like to try the pay for delete letter, but would I be able to write this letter to an agency that I have more than one account on? So, would I be able to paid the total amount for all the debt that is in that agency. So say I have 3 account within that one agency - $55, $280, and $ 125 = 460$, would I be able to send them a letter for all three accounts and if they agree to it, send them a check of 460$ to pay off the three accounts, OR will I have to do it separately?

I hope this makes sense!

You can send one letter to the agency and list all the accounts.  Best of luck!