Question

SunflowerKid20

Part time worker, full time college student my credit score is a 588 can I get a car?
I have three credit cards , one I don't use at all and two others I'm slowly paying the debt off on. I only make 650-700 every two weeks, but I desperately need a car for school , any suggestions on what I can do and what companies I can go too?

Look for a "Bad Credit/No Credit" or "100% financing" dealership in your area. Expect high rates, the possible request for a cosigner or large down payment. You may be better off trying to get a thousand dollar loan from a consumer finance company and buying a thousand dollar car to get you by until you get into better shape both credit-wise and financially before getting something more expensive.