Question

dett6799

Parent's Caregiver
How do I increase my credit score even though I am my parent's sole caregiver and have no income.

Caregiver

I have been in your position and would not have traded that experience for anything else in the world. The best advice I can lend is to be diligent about any credit you may have. Keep your card balances low ideally 20% or less, make any and all payments on time and try to pay more than the minimum, aviod credit inquiries while you have no tangible income, and review your credit report for any inaccuracies and dispute any and all of them. Best of luck to you and your parents.