Question

rhettladue

paid traffic tickets removed
I had a car in my name for my daughter, she was in Colorado I was in mich, she received tickets by video or automated devices, she was late paying them they went to collections she paid them, however they are still on my record,

Any suggestions

Sorry to say, but those will stay on your credit report for 7 & 1/2 years from the date she paid them.  Since the car was in your name, it is considered your debt.  I don't know of any way around that issue.  You could try sending a "pretty please" letter to the authorities in CO and ask them to have mercy on you and remove them, but no guarantees that will work.