Question

Michou03

Paid Off Student Loan, Given No Credit
I had paid off my student loan about a year ago and I was hoping paying that off would get me started on my credit. But when I decided to make an account here, Credit Karma said I have no credit report. It took me 3 years to pay off my loans and now I have nothing to show for it. Why is this?

I would guess they don't report to the credit agencies. There are a few entities that only report if debts are not paid. 

Please read the articles so you can learn how credit really works.  You need to have a recent history of active credit to have a credit score.