Question

WorkingNana

Paid off medical debt, but scores are still low
I paid off all my medical bills in September 2016 directly to the creditors, but some are still appearing on credit report as still being owed. My score is still going up and down and appearing as Poor. How can I get this score to increase. It has been 7 months now since they have been paid off.

Get all names of creditors and make sure they match with people you actually paid. Then if everything matched do direct dispute and when submitting scan and attach any documents you may have supporting your claim. IF everything is in order you should see result within few days. And once that is removed see your score goes up in matter of a week or two.