Question

Sloopy42

Paid off debt and use only 1 credit card and my credit still drops
Im debt free with one credit card. When I got the credit card In March my score was around 577. It took a few months but finally my score gradually climbed to 640 so I'm feeling good thinking it's paying off then for no reason i can tell my score just drops 30 can somebody please explain. Like I said I'm pretty much debt free have only this one CC and I have applied for or opened anything

You have not said if you have used this card and what the limit is to usage.  If you are not using it then it will not help, if you are using it then your percentage of use to avaiable credit could be a factor.  More information would be needed.  You want to use it monthly, using less than 10% of avaiable, and be paying it off every month for the best help to your score.