Question

empirefalls1

Paid off a personal loan,Credit score FELL 19 points...Rational ???
100% on time payments. 1 year small loan amount. Closed Credit score FELL 19 points/ No other changes other than an update the one account that was closed. I dont understand the whole credit system's rational.

It fell on this model, please read about the different models out there, Know that your loan does help in many situations even though it shows a small drop here in CK.  The reason for the drop is that Vantage looks at diversification of types of loans.  That personal loan I am guessing was maybe 1/4 of your credit profile, maybe 1/8. but as you can reason, if you lose even 1/8th of your reporting credit items, this can lower your score a touch with the Vantage model, but many of the FICO models used will still look good upon it.

empirefalls1

Enter Your Reply

"Closed Credit score FELL 19 points"

THAT IS, my credit score fell after closing the acoount with perfect payments

Because of " I dont understand the whole credit system's rational."  you need to learn more. 

Start Reading and learning. 

empirefalls1

Enter Your ReplyI must be old fashion. If you loaned money to say 'Jack'.,  'Jack' pays you back on time like he said. Your view of Jack after he paided the loan back would go higher. Not go lower.

I would think if you took out a loan, paid it back on time,100% perfect payments. Your credit will go UP.  I am not too sure i want to learn the logic