Question

jubaby70

paid my auto loan in full but still shows my late payments. Should I remove it from my credit?
We paid our vehicle off 2 years ago but our credit shows several late payments during the course of the financing. Should I remove it so the late payments won't keep my credit down or be used against me if credit is checked?

I doubt you can remove it.  It will be on for 7 years then drop off, if at that time it does not then you contact the credit reporting agency.  The creditors do this as they want to know if you have a history of late payments.

You can't remove it. Those missed payments are valid information for creditors to consider when deciding how mucn credit to extend to you in the future.