Question

Debraq68

Paid last payment and score went down Why?
I had a balance after paying off what I thought was the whole balance, so I paid it thinking my score would improve, but today I get a notice that my score went down and I have a red mark about a missed payments/no balance to pay. I am confused. I must have a balance?

Since we can't see your credit information, I advise taking the tyime to work on reading the articles here so you can understand how credit works.  That IS what Credit Karma is here for and the information here will be valuable to you for the rest of your life.

I am not exactly sure what you are saying here. Did you close an account? Did you actually have a missed or late payment? If not, I say ignore the messages that you are getting as it doesn't sound sensible. As already mentioned, be sure to start reading more about credit, it will benefit your future. If you want further input on this matter, give a little more info. Just DO NOT include personal info.