Question

sissy4259

paid for home in full/not on my credit score
I purchased my home from a woman ,owner,of century 21. she held the morgage. i paid off after many years,she got my credit.the loan was in her name. she sent me a thank you letter,wish i had more homes with people like myself.i have my deed,all papers i need. problem,she keeps telling me i need to get some form,she doesnt know what it's called or where to get this form,in order for her to give me the credit i need to show on my credit score. i have been through many city,county,offices, no body knows anything.nobody understands what this form is i need. any help in this matter would be sooo greatly appreciated .i can't even get credit for home improvements.

Reality Check

Unless she has a "Reporting Account" with the Credit Reporting Agency, there is no way for her to report to them.  Compaies pay an annual fee to belong to the CRA's. Thats how the CRA's make their money.  As far as I know, There is no "Form " that can be filed. I may be wrong on that point, and if someone Else does know, Hopefully they'll speak up and we can both learn something. 

This is the issue with Private loans.  They don't require a credit report in order to give the loan, Thus they do not report the loan or payments either.