Question

tahiesha

Paid down credit card utilization to 20-29% score went down 44 point
My Equifax score dropped 44 points, but the credit factors changed on the site in no way. Ive paid down my credit cards to get it under 30% utilization and that is not even reported yet. How can my score drop so much when nothing(according to the site) has changed?

If you say that your payment has not even been reflected yet, then that obviously is not the cause, nor would it be even if your payments have reflected already. Has to be something else going on. What, I don't know. I do advise you to follow your FICO scores in addition to any non-fico system that you follow.