Question

alicefive

Paid Collection accounts coming off credit report in less than 7 years
I have several paid collections and a judgement I paid in full. The judgement was made in 2013 and I paid it off in 2014. It stated on my credit report that it was paid off. About 2 months ago to came off all my credit reports. This has also happened with 3 other collection accounts that were paid in full. Why are these accounts dropping off my credit report in less than the 7 years and 180 days? I am happy they are gone, but WHY?

Why are you questioning a gift from the the credit gods?   It could have been an error in a reporting done when someone was cleaning up the records at the collecition placed (all at once, strange indeed) that caused them to file them with information that showed them.  They may have had your reporting dates with the first point of collection which made them remove sooner than you expected.   A Judgement usually goes from the date it was filed with the court, not counting any continious motions filed.   Its not the date they went on your credit that counts, its the date of the incident  (collection, court-filed, etc.).