Question

thorsz28

paid charge offs
I had 3 small charge-offs that I recently paid. I have 8 excellent credit accounts. I'm needing best advise of how to get these paid charge-offs removed from my report. Whats the best way? my fico is 670 but would love to get this higher.

If you can find any incorrect information on them, you can dispute them and hope for a deletion rather than a correction. You could try "goodwill letters" as well. Charge offs are pretty difficult to get removed. Be aware that if you dispute them and they are updated rather than deleted, it will cause score decreases.