Question

MKIA

Overused creditcard
I spend more money than my creditcard limit and as soon as i found about that I pay the money, How I can remove that from my credit score as I am going to buy a car and this will effect that.

There will not be any negative marks on your credit as long as there was no late or missed payments. Get your credit cards paid down prior to going for an auto loan and keep in mind it can take balances a month to be updated on your reports so pay well in advance of going for a loan. Also know that most lenders use FICO scores, not the scores you get here.