Question

DebtDoula

Out-Of-Cycle Update Letter
I asked for an out-of-cycle update to be sent to the 3-major CBs and I was given letters to send out myself. What department do I send these to at TU, EF and EX? Can I fax them or do I just send them to the physical addresses? Anyone have experience with this? Thank you!

Since you do not have a contract with the credit bureaus to report to them, I really do not see how you could do this without filing a dispute. This would not be a good idea as the accounts might get deleted like happened to someone I just answer a question for. I would really try to be patient and definitely don't make a habit of asking your lenders for letters to send to the CBs.