Question

NanaNelle123

Opened a credit card account
Hi I opened a credit card account a couple of days ago and I was approved. However I never received my card in the mail or even used the card. I closed the account a few days after signing up for it because I had a better offer with a different credit card through the same bank. My question is, will my credit score be affected for closing the account? What are the chances of me being approved for another card through the same bank?

You need to take the time to read the articles here so you can learn how credit works since what you just did will hurt your score and shows your lack of credit knowledge.  Credit Karma is here to TEACH how credit works and I am glad I took the time to learn.

Since you cancelled it so quickly it shouldn't hit your credit reports, so you should be ok there. Of course the Hard Inquiry won't go away though. As far as getting another card with this lender, check the preapprovals (make sure they give accurate preapprovals by doing some google searching). I would assume though, that you will probably want to wait until you develop a relationship with this lender. Use this card for a while before applying for more. Also applying for and then cancelling the other card probably did not help make you look too great to the company.