Question

JSRINTX

Opened 2 cards but really need one more, is it worth the impact?
So I opened a Store credit card for the interest rate and then got a AMEX with 0% 16 months 13% after and 150 back for 500 spent in three months. My three scores average around 785 but none show the hard inquires or the cards yet. Should I open a Visa now or just wait? Amex isn't taken everywhere and I'm being offered no intrest and the 13% on the visa as well as the 150 back for 500 spent, (Identical to the AMEX card I just got.

Worth is always highly subjective so you can't just poll to determine if something is worth it to you.  If you have FICO 8's of 785 then you probably won't have any problems.