Question

Wolfpakmom

Open season collection attempts on a closed credit card account
Closed out a Capital One CC years ago. Have info in file backing it up. However, it is still showing open, and have been dealing with harassing Debt Agency, who wanted it to go to court. I provided them and the court documentation. The court dismissed their case, in my favor. They then apparently sold their "investment", minus the court info to another debt agency in FL. I also sent the same info to the credit bureaus, asking for them to please at least include the info with the "open" acct. IT ISN'T OPEN! To date, they still haven't done anything. Any advice on how I might resolve this snafu?