Question

TuffChuck

Only Transunion reported my Bankruptcy, what do I do?
I filed Chapter 7, and it truly felt great to have the monkey off my back. Recently received my letter of discharge, but as of today only Transunion reflects any changes to my credit regarding bankruptcy.
My other scores with the other bureaus are poor and I would like to start the rebuilding process.
How does this happen, is it common?
How do I resolve this?

You joined CK in 2012 a few months before I did so have had the time to read the articles to learn how credit works, which I did.  If you were under the impression that filing bankruptcy would help your credit score, you are sadly mistaken.  This will be a derogatory remark on your credit for ten years, which is why your score is low.  I advise taking the time to read the very valuable information here to learn how credit works and how to rebuild your score.  You can start doing what is needed to rebuild your score now but don't expect the numbers to jump quickly, because they won't.