Question

AdvicePlease

Only have 1 credit/debit bank card and 3 never used store cards. Do I need more credit to buy house?
The only actual credit cards I have are a couple from stores that I never use. Besides that I only use my credit/debit bank card (so I save myself from accruing debt). My credit score is "good" in the 700's, but should i open up a real credit card to increase my credit? What other ways can I help my credit so I can buy a house? (First time buyer)

You need to fully understand credit and right now, you don't.  Please read the articles here and practice using the financial tools.  Teaching all about credit is the purpose of this site.  I learned a lot to my benefit and you can, too.  The only time you are allowed to quit learning is when they are planting you six feet under.