Question

darron427

One of my reports doesn't have most of my good credit on it,how do I get it reported to that agency?
Trans Union doesn't have about a half dozen Good credit reports on my account that Equifax does and they always show my credit report lower because of length of credit or number of accounts, how do I get those good accounts added to Equifax account so that my credit isn't always 50-75 points lower than the others?

Each creditor has the choice of which credit bureau they want to report to and it is strictly THEIR choice.  Some don't report to any credit bureau. And each one has their own method of calculating credit scores based on the information they have. Vantage 3 is the calculation method used here for both credit scores (and my TU and EQ are also different).  Please read the articles here so you can better understand credit, because teaching how credit works is the focus of this site.

darron427

I know that different companies report to different agencies but at one time Credit Karma had an option where you could 'Link accounts' to credit reporting agencies because I had linked several of my accounts so that they would be reported. I was wondering if you could still do that because I can't find the option on here any longer.   It's kind of hard to have good credit with an agency that doesn't report most of your accounts.