Question

Ccousar08

One of my credit scores dropped significantly without much difference.
One of my credit scored dropped 100 points over night but the only difference on the report is that I paid down an account by $525. That should have made the score go up if anything... What happened?

Same thing here

Looks like this is the same thing that happened to me this morning. I noticed 6 new marks even though nothing had happened, and credit score suddenly dropped 120+ points in one update. Equifax went up by 6 points in the same timeframe. Looks like it's happened to some others today as well, based on some of the other comments in this thread. I'll be checking back here to see if anyone can find an explanation! Might be an error across Transunion, if that was the score that changed.