Question

Letag621

One card shows twice with same exact information
I have a capital one card that shows in my details twice for the same card. Is this affecting my score?

Lost or Stolen ?

I'd check under the "remarks" section and compared them both. When my credit union card got stolen, it reports as "lost or stolen" card under the remarks, but then there is a second item on the report that reflects the true card account. Also, I think that this would have a minimal impact on your score unless the account has adverse information. It might affect average age but not too much. If after you still can't figure it out, I'd just dispute one of the accounts.