Question

mormor1

One card closed and another opened but both shows up on credit report. what should I do?
one card was fruadlent attacked, I was notified and urged to close that account and they issued another. My concern is that both cards are showing here on my credit report as if the one is still open. The card is "Discover it" the other one shows Discover FIN what is FIN and what should I do?

Because you had it, it is part of your credit history and will remain on your report for 7 years, after which it should vanish.  There should be no problem with it showing on your credit report.  When future creditors get your credit reports, they will see on them that the one card was closed due to the fraud issue and another was issued.

For more information on credit, please read the articles on this site.  Teaching people about credit is what Credit Karma was created for.