Question

beau67

One $30 late purchase, 55 point drop. What can I do?
Hi, I had a 2 month late payment on a $30 purchase - I completely forgot about the card I was using. My credit dropped 55 points. I paid off the balance immediately when I noticed. Is there anything I can do to get the bank to remove this hit on my credit, or what can I do? I'm so frustrated because it was such a small amount. :(

you can try calling

and plead with the Rep you get on the phone.  Many will do a "Good Will" correction if your a good customer and this is the only ding.  Some won't.  You really are at their mercy at this point.