Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

Shavory

Once I have paid my credit off how long does it take to see improvement?
I plan to pay off everything on my credit reports except my student loans and I would like to know when I would possibly see an improvement within my scores. And what is the site I can go to get all three copies of my credit reports for free? Thanks a lot.

Most Helpful Response

To get copies of all three reports for free, go to www.annualcreditreport.com.  Have you already consolidated your student loans?  If not, contact Crest at 469-619-0644 and they can give you free info about that.  Once you start paying down/paying off your debts you score will slowly increase 30-60 days later.  That's assuming there is nothing new to hurt your score.  If you need more info on how credit scores are calculated, you can visit www.myfico.com or www.credit.about.com.  Best of luck!!