Question

username10156483

Once I get my late doctors bill paid for will my credit score go up?
I have one doctor bill left and I was wondering once I get it paid off will my score go up

I do not believe that paying off a collection will result in an immediate increase to your credit score.  Getting the firm to update it as paid and closed will be your toughest battle.   The key is that a collection is paid.  This is what creditors like to see.  Paid collections are better in the eyes of future creditors.

Is the bill just late or is it in collections? If it is just late it may not be reported to any bureaus which means that it won't affect your score.