Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

Nowhere2go

On SS DIsab. Expeneses exceed Income. It's impossible for me to clear old debt.
Rent is 50% of my monthly expenses. Not enough for food, medical, gas, etc true necessities.

I want to know HOW and WHERE to begin clearing up OLD debt as s relationship has progressed to mortgage/ house hunting.

My monthly expenses would go down, if I were able to share expenses (which this commitment would allow)

Visit www.naca.com.  I think they can really help you with a mortgage, credit scores don't matter and interest rate is 4%.  No down payment, no closing costs.  They are a non-profit organization and totally legit.  Best of luck!

One other thought, if you are on disability, you should qualify for HUD Section 8 housing (my sister did this and what a great deal - she even moved from Missouri to California from one Section 8 to another).  Your SS office should be able to help you with that.