Question

Tulip800

On secured card for 6 months, PIF,Can I apply for an unsecured one?/
Hi
I am new to US, and my CK shows 725 score..
I was on a Cap One secured credit cad for the last six months. Paid in full every month and used less than 30 % of the limit ..Recently Cap One raised my limit $ 100 unsecured !!.
Now I would like to get an unsecured card..My annual income is 27K.
Can I apply with some others?? How long should I wait to apply for one ..

Most Helpful Response

Apply for a better card. CK should give you some options you will easily qualify for. However, do NOT close this account if it is your longest standing account.

CK recommends me  Discover it ... But I dont like it ...

I need a no annual fee card with cash rewards.. I dont worry  about interest rates.

Any suggestions??