Question

lancenuckoll

On my way to credit repair, advice regarding business.
Okay so here is the current road I am on.
My credit score was under 400 about a month ago, thanks to banks giving me credit card after credit card, and some issues with a phone company ANNND one issue with an apartment.

I have cleared all the negatives off my account, with the only one remaining being the one with the apartment (I am currently working on it).

My score is now 524, I recently got two credit cards one secured from capitol one with a (i think) $200 limit, and then an unsecured card from my personal bank for $1500 (was actually surprised at my approval). I have done extensive research and know all the usual things such as keeping the balance below 9% and never carrying a balance.

So my big questions is as follows, I own a business that is in its current state not got much life in it, and I need to move to a better location and revamp my business model in order to achieve success; What advice if any would you give me to get the funds I need in order to do so? Or is this one of those "no fast road, other than the waiting game" type things, I am just afraid I will loose everything in one swoop if we are unable to revamp our business model like I need.

Under 500, not under 400. Sorry.