Question

bigdaddy2nugget

On my charge off accounts which ones should i pay off firts to rebuild my credit
I have some for 185.00 and another 5176.00 I have a medically fragile child and my credit is shot. But I will need upgrades to my home soon and to buy a new handicapped van ($ upto $80,000) so I need to fix it asap

It is my understanding that paying collection accounts will not increase your credit score.  Although some lenders will require that you pay off any open collections accounts prior to loan approval.  Only the lender will be able to provide you with their criteria.  Good luck to you and you child.