Question

CreditBytheBay

On CC apps, are hard pulls for rentals, comcast and auto loans all count the same?
I have no CC apps in 5 years, but I have 4 hard pulls in last two years. 2 from a single auto loan, one from a landlord and one from comcast. Do credit card companies look at these the same as CC hard pulls? CK has me at 678/679 and I'm looking for a rewards card.

Check to see what your FICO scores are.  That is what the credit cards companys are going to use.  Your two car loans will be lumbed together as one as far as fico is concerned. If they do a manual review of your credit no big deal and really four inq are no big deal.  But if your fico scores are about the same as your CK scores then you should be to go.