Question

zubias

older credit reports

On the page that shows your current credit report, there is a link to prior credit reports.   I do not know how far back they go, although I joined in Dec 2013 and I can go back to the first report Credit Karma pulled on me when I joined.  The date on Equifax will probably be less as they weren't being provided at that time.  There should be one for every update you viewed.  If you only viewed once a month, you will only see that one update for that month.   It is nice to go back and see how far one has come by using the resources and advise here on Credit Karma.

Anything older than ten years is considered irrelevant ancient history for the most part and would be of no use for today.  Please read the articles on this site for more information.