Old store card is actually closed, but still shows up open on credit report?
I opened a store card in April 2011 with a credit line of $250 and only used it once. The card's terms said that if I didn't use the card for 3 months, it would be closed. I went back sometime around 2012 and was indeed not able to use the card, so I just forgot about it. Just saw that my credit report is still counting this account as "Open" with "Last Reported" in 2011.

$0 balance, $250 credit, 100% payment history, hasn't reported since 2011, but it's 2016 and it's still counted on my report as "Open"

Is this currently affecting my score negatively? If I call to close the account, would that take my score down? Or should I leave it as is?