Question

Amadeus1234

Old posting on my account
I have a posting on my account from 2008 from a mortgage lender that was paid off upon the sale of my home. It says zero balance but is still there. I filed bankruptcy in 2013 and I feel this should not be showing up as it was satisfied even though I was late on my payments.

Any account (including the mortgage) will remain on your credit report for at least 7 years from the date of last activity (usually the payoff date).  2008 plus 7 years means the account will not vanish from your credit report until sometime (day and date depend on activity in 2008) in 2015.  So, you'll just have to be patient until this falls off your report then.