Question

billyboy67

Old negitive debt dropped off report with NO change in credit score, WHY?
I recently had an old negative account drop off my report as it had aged out (7yrs). I was hopeful after ready other post about such that I would see an increase is my score, however it stayed the same. I was also added as an auth user on two of my wife's accounts, and as she has fantastic credit, would have expected that to increase my score as well, but neither account is reflected on my report as of yet. Please advise.

The older a bad account is, the less damage is does to your score, so it may not have been hurting you as much as you thought.  Also, it will take 1-2 months for your wife's accounts to show up on the credit reports.  Good idea, though, just give it time and it will increase.