Question

bkong0816

Old judgement paid off after falling off CR, will it make a reappearance again?
The judgment isn't reported on my CR anymore and has fallen off since it's been so long. I'm in the process of buying a house, and the title company found the judgement. Paid for it, have letter of agreement to satisfy the account.

Big question is since I'm settling the account after 10+ years, will this payment restart the entire process of remaining on my CR for 7 or so years AGAIN since there was activity on the account, or in other words, will the collection agency report the account to the three credit agencies again, since there was activity on it?