Question

Need2know500

Old Credit Cards
I ran into some credit card trouble years ago. To many card not enough moneys. I went to a consolidator and eventually closed the cards. That was 15 years ago. Why is it still affecting my age history? I'm new at this so just not sure how it all works. My age is 4yrs 8mo. my age history is poor and my accounts are very poor just like to get those improved. Help please.

Those old cards that were closed are now irrelevant ancient history.  The only closed accounts that could have some impact on credit score would have to be within the past 7 years.  Please read the articles on this site and utilize the financial tools so you can learn how to build a good credit score.  I have benefitted greatly from this information, which is why I highly recommend using it.