Question

CreditQuestions31

Old credit card account I need to close but don't have info for anymore.
I have an old credit card account from 2007 with a $0 balance that I didn't even know still existed. I no longer have the credit card or the information about the account. How can I close it out?

If you haven't used the account since 07, I would strongly expect it to be actually closed, but just a reporting glitch. I wouldn't say that is a fact though. For your credit, it is best too just leave the account alone as it is having a positive influence on your credit. Unless an account is a negative account, it is usually never a good idea to remove accounts from your reports as it can really damage your credit.

Don't close it.

Unless it has an annual fee.  You will hurt your credit score.  Read the articles here so you can learn how credit works and how to build instead of damage your credit score.

credit

close all old credit cards.

creditcards

close all old credit cards.

creditcards

close all old credit cards.

credit

close all old credit cards.