Question

Summer1973

Old Collections
I was wondering if I can have all my collections that are done & paid taken off my account?

Sometimes "disputing" them with the credit bureaus can get them removed, but this can backfire and cause damage to scores, so do some reading on this first. "Goodwill Letters" are another option, but very seldom will they work.

Read the articles here so you can understand how credit works.  You need to wait for those closed accounts to drop off and that isexplained here, too.  Learning how credit works will benefit you for the rest of your life.