Question

Bobbysbabygirl

Old collections
I no longer have custody of the Child on those medical bills

Most Helpful Response

IRB 1

Im sorry who are you and what child and I hope the child is safe loved and healthy...

H Gilbert

+

custody vs support

custody does not have any effect on you financially it is support orders that affect you credit if thecourt has sent a support order to collections on you you have to get the court order fixed also if you have collections on childrens medical bills that is once again a domestic relations issue i would suggest contacting them

We cannot see what is on your credit report so if you have a question you have to be specific with questions and details.  If you are saying that you have collections on a med bill from when you did have custody of a child then all I can tell you is that just becasue you no longer have custody does not change the billing.  It was billed when you did.

med billes

i have never dad cusedy of any of my childen

HisAlmondLover

Still your child, pay it! geez

Old credit card debt I had paid in full

And I have six inquires how can I get those inquires off my credit report

Krissie72

Wait two years.
You can't "get them off." If they happened then they are there to stay, as they should be.