Question

mnnujrgbfvisfge

old capital one account went to collections,, now they are offering me another card? should i apply?
so i have a old capital one serviced account that i let go to collections while i was in college 5 years ago, its still in collections now. however i am on my feet now working and rebuilding my credit. Credit karma says i have a very good chance of getting a capital one card. Would capital one grant me a card even though my past history with them is not so good?

Cap 1 is one of the most forgiving companys out there.  Yes the will give you another card.  I would be very careful and treat them really well.