Question

Jakwellan

Old account has been "re added" as new. Dropped score?
I've had a certain CC account open since December of 2014. I opened up my credit karma report and it said "Since your last update this CC account has been reported". Mind you, it's been on all of my other reports for the past 2 years. It doesn't say it was closed anywhere. It's just bringing it in as a brand new account that opened in 2014, despite the fact that this account has been on every other report since 2014. Why is that? I don't think it's something I can dispute because I do own the account, but bringing it over as a new account with its utilization and balance history has dropped my score by like 50 .....

1  877  235  0324  Credit Pros they can help.

What you are saying here makes no sense at all. It must be a glitch of some type. Be aware that Credit Karma is not a credit bureau, so only worry about what you see on your actual credit reports from the credit bureaus, look at your FICO scores too.