Question

92Rebel92

Okay. That glass man auto repair thats on my report i dont even know what that is never been there.
If I got a credit card will it boost my score up... I'm trying g to improve it

If you have a negative account on your reports that you know is not yours, then dispute it with the credit bureau(s) listing it. If you do not have any credit cards currently, then get a couple. Simply getting a credit card will give an automatic boost in FICO scores for most people and you will get a boost upon opening a second card as well, remember I am referring to FICO scores and not scores found here.