Question

jm53

ok this account is not mine my son used my name without me knowing it how can i get it off my credit

If you have an acount your son fraudeluntly opened in your name, you should contact the issuer and file a report. You shoudl also contact all 3 of the credit bureaus and contest the entry. Keep in mind, however, it is likely you will need for file a police report against your son.

We are having the same problem. My husband son, my stepson, and my husband have the same first and last names. Both have the same middle initual but different names. His son has use his credit to get loans, cars, and has even used his name and our address at the hospitals and his medical info is on my husbsnd stuff noe. We now have about $10,00.00 worth bad debit because of his son.