Question

Russtopher

Offers - did they just do that?
Got really excited by a top offer to consolidate my private loan after Credit Karma offered a side by side comparison and shows me I can save $800 by switching to this different lender for the remainder of my loan.
But then I see that it's a variable rate and I have a fixed rate.

So is this as simple as it seems? The free credit score is nice but you can't just go trusting their 'advice' because they're not telling you about the fine print?

The "advice" is just ads in disguise.  Don't fall for it.  Glad you checked the fine print, you're a smart one!