Question

Kleslie01

Offered agreed judgement but never served
I wrote and offered a credit company (collections) a payment plan. In turn they sent a "agreed judgement" for me to fill out. I have not been served, I would like to simply make monthly payments. Any ideas??

DO NOT sign anything. "agreed judgement" just what is that supposed to be? You either need to sit down and do some serious reading about how to deal with debt collectors or find someone experienced in credit to give you a personal consult or get an attorney to look over things. Debt collectors often use deceptive practices and you should be very cautious when dealing with them.